Friday, February 22, 2008

Craft Spots



I've been using my newly acquired craft spots to make some cards. For the first card, I used Rose Red craft ink and put heat n stick powder on it, then added dazzling diamonds to the Priceless heart. The Purely Pomegranate paper is textured, with some Wild Wasabi ribbon layered on. I added a rub-on sentiment too. The second card is for Color challenge 154 (Orchid Opulence, Pumpkin Pie, and Certainly Celery) and Sketch challenge 163 on SCS. I used the set Always, and stamped the bird in Pumpkin Pie Craft ink. Then I used Ultra Think Embossing Enamel (UTEE) to set it. The sentiment is from the SAB set Lots of Thoughts. I just colored the sentiment that I wanted with the Orchid Opulence marker and stamped it onto the round tab.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful cards¡¡ Congratulations¡ I'm from Spain and I send you a lot of kisses¡