Saturday, April 12, 2008

Variations on a Theme




It's been awhile since I last posted. I was getting ready for my first workshop, plus looking for jobs and places to live (I'm moving to Augusta, GA when the school year is over). I finally had some time today to stamp. I used the leftover cardstock pieces (So Saffron, Soft Sky, Rose Red, and Confetti White) from one of my workshop cards to create three different cards. For the first card, I used the Merci set along with French Script BG stamped in Sahara Sand. I added a jumbo eyelet with Purely Pom. ribbon for accessories. The second card has the flower from Garden Whimsy as the main image. I also used the Priceless set on this card. I rounded all the corners to give it a softer look. On the third card, I clear embossed the bird from Always after stamping in Rose Red Craft Ink. I used a Styled Silver brad from the Hodgepodge Hardware that's available in the current mini for the middle of the A in always. The corner punch is by EK Success called ZigZag.

No comments: