Saturday, June 27, 2009

New Colors and Stamps!
















I love the new In Colors! The all go so well together. The first card's colors are Soft Suede and Rich Razzleberry. The flowers are from a level 3 hostess set called Kind and Caring Thoughts. I also used the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP. The 2nd card's colors are Rich Razzleberry, Dusty Durango, and Crushed Curry. The flower is also from Kind and Caring Thoughts. The damask stamp is from Friends 24-7, and I stamped it on CC textured CS. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes, and punched with the Modern Label. The 3rd card's images come from Circle Circus The colors are Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Bermuda Bay, and a little Melon Mambo. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes, and is punched with the Modern Label Punch. The ribbon is crushed curry.

1 comment:

Trina Kuriger said...

Hi Rachel! Thanks for showing us your cards! They are all beautiful, but I particularly like the one with the Razzleberry and Suede. You added great details - the sponging, the ribbon treatment and the repeat of the image at the bottom of the center panel - really nicely done! I also love that level 3 hostess set. I guess I am going to have to fugure out how to get a really big party!