Saturday, July 25, 2009

Catching up on Sketch Challenges

I spent some time Friday stamping with my mom and her friend. We stamped for 4 hours and I only got 4 cards made! The first card I made using an old set called Darling Dragons. I wish I had run the NQN piece through the big shot with a texture plate, but I didn't think about it until it was put together. The second card is SC229. I will probably use this for an upcoming workshop. It features the Razzle Dazzle set, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, and the in color markers and paper. The 3rd card is an anniversary card for my brother and sister-in-law who were married one year ago tomorrow. The set is Season of Friendship and the
sentiment is from Very Versatile (Occassions mini set). The last card was very quick and easy. I used WSC89 from Beate's blog. The paper is Holiday Treasures from last year's holiday mini, and the sentiment is from Christmas Punches Level 2 Hostess set.






No comments: