Friday, June 11, 2010

New Catty Preview Cards




My preorder (with the new catalog!!) finally arrived yesterday, so I made some quick cards this afternoon.

The first card's BG is the new Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder. I stamped the Thanks image from Perfect Punches in Pumpkin Pie, and punched it out with the Scallop Oval, and Layered that on an Old Olive Wide Oval. I finished it by adding some 5/8 OO satin ribbon on top (this is the best ribbon to tie!). The 2nd card's image is from Friends Never Fade. I inked the stamp with Delightful Daffodil first, then sponged Real Red onto the edges and a bit in the middle. The DP is called Greenhouse Gala. I added a pearl and some ribbon from an old originals pack, but there are 2 similar type ribbons in the new catalog, which I'm sure I will be ordering. I stamped Thank You from Teeny, Tiny Wishes in RR beside the pearl, but it doesn't really show in the pic. Both of these were quick and simple to make (they had to be because that room has no AC, and it was getting warm).

No comments: