Friday, July 16, 2010

Catalog CASEs




Both of these cards were cased from the catalog. The first card is exactly like the card on the Just Believe page. This card is by far my favorite of the catalog. I clear embossed the largest stamp, then layered the piece of Vanilla with the sentiment on top. I used the Color Sprayer and Soft Suede marker to put the brown dots on the card. The ribbon is 5/8 Satin Very Vanilla. For the next card, I embossed the Perfect Plum layer in the Elegant Lines Embossing Folder. Then I stamped the Butterfly from Perfect Punches Hostess Level 1 set and cut it out with the scallop rectangle Clearlit. I layered it on a piece of Rose Red (got the color combo from the new Color Coach), and added a RR button and some Organdy ribbon. This card idea was based on the card next to the Butterfly Prints set in the catalog.

No comments: