Thursday, August 12, 2010

Holiday Mini Preview







I finally got to use some of my new stuff since it's cloudy and not quite as hot upstairs today. The first card has a Chocolate Chip base, stamped all over with the spots from the French Foliage set in the mini. I used the leaves and words in the set to make the stamp the main image using Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze (also the bg for the image), Old Olive, and Crumb Cake. The ribbon is Pumpkin Pie Satin. I used the new Decorative Label punch to punch out the Thanks from Thank You Kindly. The next card was very quick and easy. I used the set Tags Till Christmas, and colored the stamp with markers to get 2 different colors. I used the Deck the Halls DSP and the Always Artichoke Seam Binding, both new in the mini. The scallop squares are from the Scallop Squares Duo Big Shot Die, also new in the mini. The last card is a case of a card in the mini on page 15. I used Riding Hood Red, River Rock, and Deck the Halls DSP. The ornament stamp is from Tags till Christmas. I used the Northern Flurries Embossing Folder to make the snowflakes in the bg. I used the Ornament Punch, Scallop Squares Duo Die, and the Decorative Label Punch again. I also used the Very Vanilla seam binding, and a pearl in the middle of the ornament.

3 comments:

Marla Reed said...

Love the cards! I especially love the Christmas card. I am from WV too. I grew up in Tyler Co. (about an hour north of Parkersburg), but I now live in Martinsburg. :-)

Marla Reed said...

Great cards! I especially love the Christmas one. I am from WV too. I grew up in Tyler Co. (an hour north of Parksburg) but I now live in Martinsburg. :-)

MyrtleHernandez said...

Nice cards!!thanks for sharing..:))

Alaska Salmon Fishing
Seattle Home
Log Home Plans
San Antonio New Home Rebate
Locksmith