Thursday, July 14, 2011

Crumb Cake Creations



The first card is a CASE straight out of the catalog. I think this was my favorite card from the entire catalog. The flower images are from the hostess set Simply Soft. I used the Vintage embossing folder on the Delightful Daffodil paper with one of the scallop punches in Early Espresso underneath. The vanilla oval is one of the new mini embossing folders, and the biggest oval punch fits right inside it! I used glue dots to hold down the crumb cake seam binding bow. The second card is similar to another card in the catalog, I just changed the size and DP used on this card. I also used the Tea stain ink from the distressing kid on the edges of the card. The originals of both of these cards can be seen in the hostess section of the catalog.



No comments: