Thursday, January 17, 2008

Snowy Day Creations:)




I finally made a few coasters for myself. I used the Kitty- catabella stamp because it reminds me of myself and the cats; Malachi in my arms and Jaylon at my feet. I colored the image with Sharpies and added some Paisleys in Staz-on. I also made a set of coasters for a friend that I'm going to visit this weekend using cosmobella and a sentiment from stampingbella. I've posted ones that I made for other friends at Christmas, so I won't post these because they are very similar. Then I created a card with Vases in Vogue which I just got. It is cased from the Fall Catty. Tonight I made a card with On Gossamer Wings, which I have wanted for a while even though it's retired. I used the In-Colors, corner rounder, and my new texturing tool on this card. I had a different card idea in mind when I sat down to stamp, but I like how it ended up even better.

No comments: