Friday, January 18, 2008

Valentine In-Color Card

I got the idea for this card from SCS. I used Purely Pom., Blue Bayou, Chocolate Chip and Confetti Cream Paper. I used the Marvy Scallop Mega Circle Punch for the main image, then cut the inside circle with the Coluzzle. The image is from Stem Silhouettes, and I stamped off the leaf image twice in Wild Wasabi. "Love" came from the newly retired set All About U. The Flourishes in the BG are from Autumn Leaves Flourishes v. 1. I also used an oval hardware piece, which I attached with the crop-a-dile (and it took me a while to figure out which setting to use with those closed eyelets). I finished the card with some doodling around the scallop, and some Chocolate chip Taffeta Ribbon. I also ticket corner punched the bottom corners.

No comments: