Sunday, March 9, 2008

WSC38


I made this card for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #38 (WSC38). I looked at her example, then looked at some more posts on her blog, and then began my card. I realized when I went to post my card here that I used the same sheets of Afternoon Tea DP that she did and put them in the same place, haha. Anyway, I love how this card turned out. Like I said, I got inspiration/cased part of Beate's card. I also got the idea for putting the crystal brad through the flower ribbon slider from the talented ladies on SCS. I've also seen lots of people punching out the Bloomin' Beautiful bee and putting it above the flower. So, this card was inspired by many talented people. I stamped off the definition stamp in Blue Bayou to put behind the "bloom" since I don't have soft sky ink. Thanks for looking!

No comments: