Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Finally....Time to Stamp :)




I finally had time to stamp over the weekend. I used my new Gina K stamps for these cards. The first card's image is from the set Text Messages. I love that phone. I used the Whimsy Wheel on the bottom of the card. I used the SU paper piercing template the punch the holes in the corner. The second card is from the set Just so Hippy. I stamped the Hippo once on the bordering blue piece, then stamped it again and layered it on top of the first one so the booty stuck up. Then I stamped the little heart on her booty. I used a white gel pen to color the tooth and the eye. I stamped the side with the Daisy Dash wheel. The sentiment is punched out with the large oval punch, then layered on the Designer Label punch, which was layered on the large circle punch. I ran the pink layer's edges in the black ink to get them to stand out. The third card's images are from the Owl set (I can't think of the name right now). I colored it with Pastels, and layered the sentiments like the hippo card, but added a rectangle with ticket corners behind it. Those owls are so cute. I can't wait until the SU owl set comes out in Aug!

No comments: