Monday, September 1, 2008

Enjoying the day off




I worked on some more Weekend Sketch Challenges today. The first card was made with the Accents and Elements Roof Garden kit. Sketch 45 reminded me of the small border sticker in the kit. This came together very quickly since I didn't have to actually stamp anything. The second card uses WSC46. The flower is from Eastern Blooms and the sentiment is from Fabulous Flowers. I added some Old Olive 5/8 ribbon with So Saffron Fairy Tale Originals layered on top. The flowers have stickles in the centers, and I added a mini library clip and Flower Fusion to the sentiment. The last card is similar to a card I CASEd a while ago from a Stampin' Success magazine. The grass is from Inspired by Nature and the sentiment is from Bella Blossoms. I also put a pink Pirouette flourish in the middle of the sentiment, but it doesn't show up in the picture. I added silver HPH and Baja Breeze ribbon.

No comments: