Sunday, September 28, 2008
I finally had some time to stamp today. I went to Pre-K training last week, so I spent yesterday creating assessment folders for the kids, adding content standards to lesson plans, and writing a newsletter. I also just relaxed since I hadn't been home at all. The card is for SC195. I used Autumn Vine paper with the old "Daisy" set. I dry embossed it with the Daisy Classy Brass. The scrapbook page I had started a few weeks ago, but never finished. I used a Really Rust sheet from the Spanish DP Juntos as the base. I added rub-ons, felt flowers, and even some chipboard until I felt it was filled up enough.