Saturday, April 18, 2009

back to stamping




I finally got to stamp again. First, I had to put back all the stuff that I took to WV where I did a stamp camp. I have so many challenges that I want to do, so I chose two to do. The first is from Splitcoast- SCS224. The image is an old one called Stipple Hydrangea. I traded for this a while back, but hadn't used it yet. The DP is from SAB. I colored the image with Watercolor Wonder Crayons on a Shimmery White Top Note. I used some leftover cut-out cardstock from the Stamp Camp for the second card, which is a sketch from Beate's blog- WSC77. The stamp set is Morning Glory, also colored with WWC. The chocolate chip cardstock went through the Big Shot with one of the Texture Plates (set #4). The Celebrate stamp is from Matchbox Messages, on a Lots of Tags shape. Looks like I was into Big Flower stamps today :)

No comments: