Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday Stamping




The first card I made for my best friend Annie, whose birthday is on Wednesday. I used pieces that I had already cut out for a previous workshop, and went from there. I used sketch WSC75 also. The DSP is a long retired one-Linen Prints. The Sentiment is from the "Under $10" page, and the drink is from Cheers to you. I also used a grommet from the mini. The second card was cased straight out of Stampin Success. The base is Kraft, with a Basic Black Textured cardstock layer (from the Taste of Textiles package). Then I cut out a Baja Breeze Top Note, and a Kraft striped Top Note to layer on top (cut off the perforated part). The magazine said to make a ribbon guide by cutting out an extra Top Note and punching a hole in one side with the horizontal slot punch to create a space for the ribbon to go through. Then you just have to flip it over and punch again on the other side, and both holes will be symmetrical. The ribbon is Baja Breeze from the Designer Originals. The image was stamped in Staz-on and heat embossed with black embossing powder.

No comments: