Wednesday, June 18, 2008

New Product Line from SU!




Stampin' Up! announced yesterday that they would be adding Decor Elements to their product line. They come in different sizes and 3 different colors: Kraft, White, and Chocolate Chip. This is just a preview, or Phase 1, as they called it, of what is to come. They will announce more at convention. Anyway, after getting my tire fixed this morning (it had a nail in it....they just seem to find their way into my tires) I made 3 cards. I need to go pack to go to WV for about a week, so I won't write much (plus I should be making dinner!). The first card is for SCS174, using Bloomin' Beautiful and the Afternoon Tea DP. The second card was done using a Fresh Cut Note. The images on the last card are from a clear mini set made by Inkadinkado for $1. The sentiment says, "Does this diaper make my butt look big?" I can't wait to use another one of the mini sets that says "Poo Happens." I have an idea of using Choc. Chip ink and a color spritzer...hmmmm. Be back in a week :)

No comments: