Monday, June 30, 2008

SC 175 and 176



I'm still trying to catch up with challenges. The first card's image is from a retired set called Abundant Joy. The DPs are from BasicGrey's Urban Couture collection. I used the coluzzle to cut the circle out. The sentiment is a Rub-on from SAB. The second card is going to be my boyfriend's birthday card. The set is Crab and Co. I stamped the crab once on the white piece. Then I stamped both his claws again on scraps, colored them, and cut them out. I stamped the cupcake and gift on scraps also. Then I colored them and cut them out. I then layered the cupcake and gift so that part of the claw overlapped them and glued the claws over the first image I stamped. I used the Shell wheel inked with Close to Cocoa on River rock to create the beach. I used my watercolor wonder crayons to color the main image.

No comments: