Sunday, June 15, 2008

Playing with new stuff



I was finally able to play with some of my new stuff today. The first card I made using Fresh Cuts and Fresh Cut notes, which will both be available with the new catalog. I used Pixie Pink paper stamped with black ink under the die cut flower. I then layered pink Primas onto the middle of the flower. I used my new color spritzer tool to put pink droplets on the white paper, then put a black leaf on the bottom corner. I finished it off with black and pink sheer ribbon. These are the colors of my brother and his fiance's wedding, so I will probably be using it for them. The second card I made using the Simply Scrappin' kit that is available as a Level 3 Hostess set. The layout for the card is SCS170. (I'm trying to catch up for all the weeks I've been away from my stuff.) The small rectangles are stickers. Again, I used the color spritzer tool to spritz Choc. Chip onto the Bashful Blue cardstock. I colored 3 different sizes of white flowers from the Pretties Kit using the Pastels and sponge daubers, then layered them on top of a Hat Pin from the kit. The DP and wide Saffron Ribbon come with the kit too.

No comments: