Friday, November 28, 2008

Almost Done with Christmas Cards




The "Stitched Snowman" card I colored by pooling the In Colors in the lid and using a blender pen. The sentiment is from Best Yet (Level 1 Hostess Set). I punched it out with the large oval, then layered that on the designer label, which I layered on the 1 3/8 circle. I added HPH and RHR taffeta ribbon to it. The DP is Holiday Treasures, and I scallop punched the bottom edge. The second card is Holiday Trim. For the sentiment, I inked the word Merry from Many Merry Messages with a More Mustard Marker. Then I used an ampersand that I had in a non SU! set for the "and", and the Bright is from Holiday Trim. I added linen thread and a button to it. The jars are from IKEA. I punched 1 3/4 Real Red Circles, layered on Old Olive scallop circles, then 1 3/8 Night of Navy circles, and then stamped Enjoy (Lovely Labels set) in Real Red Craft ink and heat embossed it with clear EP. Then I punched that out with the 1 1/4 punch. I tied Real Red striped ribbon around the necks of the jars. I'm going to fill these with peppermints and give them to some co-workers.


No comments: