Saturday, November 1, 2008

I got my Big Shot







I finally decided to order the Big Shot last week when SU! announced that they would NOT be back ordered until Nov. 24 like originally announced. And it arrived yesterday. I only have the large Scallop Circle right now, but I will recieve the Top Note and Pillow Box dies on Tuesday. So I had to try it today. The first card I made using The Snowflake Spot and shimmery white paper. I used this year's In Colors along with the the curvy label punch. I also used HPH and Double Sided Ribbon. The second card was quick to make. I used SC200 with Peaceful Wishes, Ski Slope DP, and the Scallop Square Punch. I added a mini library clip and some double sided ribbon to the Christmas stamp from Say it With Scallops. The third card I made using WSC61. I was waiting till my die arrived to do this sketch. I used the Holiday Treasures DP for the large circle. Instead of using a circle image like in the sketch, I used the Window Dressing set and just cut out the window. I added a curtain using the scallop edge punch and Crystal Effects to make the window shiny. I finished it off with Alpine Ribbon (can hardly make a Christmas card without it!), and some felt snowflakes.

No comments: