Sunday, November 9, 2008

Oldies but Goodies
















I used some old but "new to me" sets today. The third card posted was my first time using the Top Note Die. I cut it out of True Thyme paper, then stamped the image from Christmas Carolers on it in Timber Brown Staz-on. I layered this on a piece of white stamped with the Sanded BG in Sahara Sand. I added a paper clip from the clips assortment and some Alpine Ribbon. The second card is this week's sketch challenge #201. The stamp set is Gingerbread House. I colored the image with watercolor wonder crayons. I added a button and some HPH to it with True Thyme and Cranberry Crisp ribbon. The first card was Beate's sketch for the week (WSC65). I stamped Seasonal Shelves with Brown Staz-on and colored with Markers. I used the Coluzzle to cut circles out of Ski Slope paper. The star in the corner of the image was from Holiday Trim. I added alpine ribbon and a buckle from HPH to finish it off.

No comments: