Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas cards
















My BF told me on Wednesday that he needs 8 or 9 cards by Monday (after I'd asked him a month ago if he needed any!). So, I spent the day making cards. I had a few left over from mailing out my own, but as I was making these today, he kept adding people. I now have 7 done, and he wants 7 more. I tried to make some quick ones, and using the Top Note die really helped. The first card I'm going to mail to a little boy in Dublin, GA who is dying from a rare cancer and his last wish is to get as many Christmas cards as possible. I used snowfelt flurries to make it look like snow, and put the truck up on dimensionals. For the second card, I used the Curly Label Punch to make the ends of the white piece curved like they are. 3rd and 4th cards used Top Note Die. The last card is this week's sketch, SCS206. George wanted a blue and white card for a co-worker whose sorority colors are blue and white.

No comments: