Sunday, December 7, 2008

Stamping Bella Style




The first card didn't go as I had intended. I wanted to use the outline image from Kind Thoughts under the black glitter butterfly (I had to use the glitter since I bought it yesterday), but I blurred it when I stamped it, so I decided to just use the Top Note die and cut out Parisian Summer DP, then layer on black (by cutting the perforated part off of the DP die cut). Then I just covered up my messed up stamping. I used the Thank you stamp from Cute and Curly, and put a flower from Pocket Silhouettes inside. I stamped Gratuitious Graffiti BG on the Pretty in Pink Card Base. The Bella Blossoms Card I'd been meaning to make for a long time. I stamped the flower first in Old Olive, then stamped again in Pink Pirouette and used a sponge dauber to add Riding Hood Red to the outer petals of the flower. I cut it out and layered it on top of the first flower I stamped. I cut the flower so that the leaf was "out of the box." I rolled Bella's Border across the bottom in Versamark. The DP is from Bella Rose, and the sentiment is from Thank You Kindly.

No comments: