Thursday, December 18, 2008

Some quick pre-order cards


Since SU! just announced that we CAN post cards using pre-order stamps, I made a few quick cards since I'll be heading to WV on Sat. morning. The first card's DP and ribbon are last year's In Colors, and the "Gracias" stamp is going to be an individually offered stamp. There is also an English version offered by itself. The 2nd and 3rd card's DP will be in the new catty and is called Raspberry Tart. The Howdy stamp is from a Level 2 Hostess set called a Little Something. The third card's image is from the same set. I punched the Thanks a bunch with the 1 3/8 circle. Each stamp in this set fits a punch. I made all 3 of these in about 1/2 an hour, which is quick for me. They are all pretty simple. I just wanted to make some fast samples since we CAN post them :)




No comments: