Saturday, March 14, 2009

Playing with new stuff


I'm trying to decide on one more card for my mom's stamp camp. So, I'm playing around with some new things. The first card is a Kraft base with Rose Red paper that has the flowery BG Texture plate imprinted on it. I also used the Sweetest Stems embosslit, a tag from Lots of Tags, the Naturally Serif decorative strip, and some Taste of Textiles paper...no actual stamping. The second card's stamped images are from Soft Summer. The sentiment is from Oval All, and the outer layer was punched with the new oval scallop. The butterfly is die cut with Sticky pages, and has green glitter on it. This was the card I was planning on doing for the stamp camp, but the glitter is kind of messy.

This last card is probably the one I will end up having them do. I ran Pink Pirouette through the Manhattan flowers embossing folder. I used the Oval All set and punch again, and added some celery ribbon. So simple, yet elegant looking.


No comments: