Thursday, March 12, 2009

Stamp Camp Card


I got this card from the Stampin Up! website on the demo site. The stamp set is called Great Friend (new in the upcoming mini!). I stamped the leaf stamp in versamark on the Baja Breeze cardstock. Then I stamped the frame in Old Olive onto the same colored cardstock, and did the same with the "for you" stamp. The butterfly is tangerine tango, and then cut out. I also used a jumbo grommet from the mini, with a small piece of Old Olive ribbon tied on the side. You are supposed to punch a 1/2" circle and put the grommet through that, but since it's in the middle of the card, I just taped down the side hidden by the paper, then put a piece of a dimensional under the other side. The OO piece and the butterfly are up on dimensionals also. I stamped the other sentiment stamp from the set on the inside. It says "You're a friend who makes good times great."

No comments: