Thursday, January 1, 2009

More New Year's Eve Challenges


The 4th Challenge (SCSNYE04) was the 7 P's. You were to use 4 of the 7 things on your card-piercing, patterned paper, paper piecing, polka dots, pink, punches, and pop-dots. I used 6 of the 7-piercing (along the flourish), patterened pink polka dot paper (3 in 1!), punch, and pop-dots (under the punched piece). I also added pink speckles to the punched piece with a mesh tool thingy (don't know what that thing's called!). I also rolled the Illuminated wheel across the bottom edge in Choc. Chip. Challenge 3 (SCSNYE03) was to use embellishments with bling. I decided to make a shiny card, since I really wanted to use my Illuminations set that I just got. I used Gold CS for the card base, and stamped the image with versamark onto black paper. I put Gold EP on it and embossed. I layered it on top of shimmery white cardstock, and added some magic mesh to the cardbase because by this time, George had come to claim that he wanted that card to give to someone, so it needed to be kind of manly.

No comments: