Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sweet Stems Preview




Today I used some things that demos were able to pre-order and will be available in the new catty (Jan. 19th). I haven't gotten mine yet, but I've seen some and heard about lots of great new accessories. The first card I made was inspired by speedystampers card which can be seen here. I layered the Top Note Dies (one is Groovy Guava textured paper, the other is Pink Pirouette. I cut another Top Note out of Raspberry Tart DP and cut off the perforated edge to layer on the PP. I used the Sweet Stems embosslit to cut a flower out of the DP and layered it on a Wide Oval punched out of Very Vanilla and sponged with Apricot Appeal. I layered Double Sided Satin Ribbon onto PP striped ribbon, added a button, and the sentiment is from Absolutely Fabulous. The second card also has Raspberry Tart DP, and an image from Sweet Stems.

No comments: