Sunday, January 18, 2009

Still waiting on the new catty :(




I hate having to wait this long to get the new catalog. I can't take reading about what everyone else is already looking at, and not being able to see it for myself. Guess I'll be online tomorrow at 2 trying to download the catalog, along with everyone else who doesnt' have one yet. Oh well...hopefully it will arrive soon. I wasn't planning on ordering until SAB anyway. Here are two cards that I made yesterday to make with a brand new stamper. I got both of these ideas from the demonstrator magazine Stampin' Success. For the first one, I stamped Upsy Daisy in Riding Hood Red, and the sentiment in Kiwi Kiss using the Stamp-a-ma-jig to make it straight. I used filigree brads, a paperclip from the clips assortment, RHR Taffeta, Pink Pirouette striped grosgrain, and Bella Rose DSP. For the second card, I first stamped the flourish from Priceless in Versamark. Then I stamped the Thank You Curly Label stamp in Choc. Chip, and the flowers from Pocket Silhouettes in Kiwi Kiss. I punched it out with the Curly Label punch and added a mini library clip to the top. The DSP is Bella Rose, and the ribbon is Baja Breeze striped grosgrain. Hoping to make some more cards today and tomorrow since I'm off work :)

1 comment:

Lizette said...

Beautiful cards !
Great blog !