Monday, July 7, 2008

CASEing




I didn't feel like coming up with anything today, so I just CASEd some things I'd been meaning to make out of the Stampin' Success magazine that demonstrators receive each month. The first card was very easy to do. The words are from the set "Kind Thoughts." I just had to use the Stamp-a-ma-jig to line them up so that they'd fit in the oval punch. The second card is "Baroque Motifs." To make the flower at the top, I punched Choc. Chip with the Scallop Circle, then punched 2 Bashful Blue 5 Petal Flowers. Then I stamped the flower in Purely Pom., layered the whole thing and put a rhinestone brad in the middle. The white paper is shimmery but you can't tell in the picture. The third is "A Beautiful Life" which I think is on the dormant list for the new catty. I embossed the white part on the flower to make it stand out.

No comments: