Friday, July 4, 2008

Groovy...Guava that is




Every card I made today had Groovy Guava in it for some reason. I didn't plan it that way. The cards I made today are for SC180, SC181, and SC182 in that order. For the first card, I used an old set called "Bulbs in Bloom." This is one of my all-time favorite sets. I used "Afternoon Tea" DSP and pierced around the layers. I also used some Silver HPH. For the ribbon slide, I tied a knot in the Soft Sky ribbon, and slid the slide over the HPH so that the knot looked like the middle of the flower. After I was finished with this, I noticed that the butterflies on the Guava layer are upside down. Oops! The next card's images are from the set "Enjoy Life" along with the coordinating wheel "Daisy Dash." I stamped the small flower from that set and put inside of a build-a-brad. I rolled the wheel in Versamark so that it would lightly show on the Guava paper. I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to get the "Every Moment" stamp straight because I kept stamping it crooked. The third card's image is from Thoughts of Father. I used the square punches to cut squares in different designs from "Afternoon Tea." Then colored the image with marker.

No comments: