Tuesday, July 15, 2008

New Stuff :)




I played with my new sets today! Almost everything is new on the first card. The image is from Dreams du Jour. I watercolored it with ink pooled in the lid of the new pads. The card is Pink Pirouette with Bella Rose DP and Kiwi Kiss scallops. I layered the image on chocolate chip and added chocolate chip taffeta. The next two cards are from Serene Spring. The bird card uses Baja Breeze as the base with Pretty in Pink and Not Quite Navy. I scallop punched the side of card front. The rabbit card's base color is Pacific Point with Bella Rose DP. I scallop punched the Baja Breeze square to make scallops like on this tutorial. My corners ended up funny though, so I'll have to try again. I added primas to the one corner to cover it up. I may post some more cards from the Card Elements Kit tonight if I get them done.

No comments: