Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Reverse Spotlighting



The first card I made today is for SC185 and the set is called Sweet Herbs. I loved this set as soon as I saw it and I got it in a trade this week! I was so excited, I never thought someone would offer it to me for a trade. I'd tried getting on e-bay before, but I always got outbid. I may add something to this card, but I stopped working on it because I had a headache. The second card I made using the reverse spotlighting tutorial. You can find it here. I used the new set Wow Flowers, the 1" circle punch, New In Colors (Pink Pirouette, Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point Ink, Baja Breeze, and Apricot Appeal). I also used a rhinestone brad and some silver HPH with Apricot Appeal Grosgrain. I used Priceless for the swirls and small flowers on the Pink Pirouette.

No comments: