Tuesday, July 8, 2008

New to me Sets



I've been trading a few things on Splitcoaststampers.com, and 2 new sets came in the mail yesterday so I wanted to play with them today, even though it's not the season for them. The first card's images come from a set called "Fall for All." There is also a stamp of a little boy sitting in a pile of leaves. Maybe I'll use that one tomorrow. The second set is called "Be Mine" which is what the heart that the girl is painting says. Since I didn't want mine to say that, I used the Choc. Chip marker to stamp just the outline of the heart onto pink paper. I cut it out and wrote Hi on it. There is also a boy stamp in this set: he's pushing a wheelbarrow full of hearts. I had never seen either set before until a fellow stamper offered them to me for something I was no longer using. I think both sets are so cute!

No comments: