Monday, February 9, 2009

New Stuff has arrived!


My first order from the new catalog arrived today! I have only mounted a few of the sets I bought, but I couldn't wait to use some of my new Big Shot stuff, so I made a quick card to post. First, I used the new SU! backgrounds texture plates. I was impressed with how deep the impression is (I had read a few posts on splitcoast saying that their impressions weren't very deep). I loved watching that rubber mat get spread out as the plate slid through the Big Shot! Then I used the Simple Flower embosslit to make the flower out of DP. I put a Kraft cordoroy button in the middle. Then I used the Lots of Tags sizzlet to cut out the piece for the sentiment, which was stamped from the new Really Retro set. Oh, and I used Riding Hood Red ribbon from the Originals Dress Up pack. So I think that's 6 new things I used! I'm going to go mount the rest of my sets, and will hopefully have time to post something on Wed. because tomorrow I have to go to Open House for work, and then straight to Choral Practice, so I know I won't be able to stamp tomorrow :(

No comments: