Monday, February 16, 2009

Using the Big Shot


I tried some more new toys tonight. I had seen people on Splitcoast who had put ink on their texture plates to give the image a multi-tonal look, so I decided to try it. I used Tempting Turqoise and just swiped it onto the texture plate, then ran it through the Big Shot. After I was finished, I just washed it in the sink.

Then I ran some Raspberry Tart DP through with the Top Note die, cut it in half, and used the stamp from Yummy on the bottom. I also used the flower blossom sizzlet with Cameo Coral. I cut a piece of the Sticky Pages to go behind the flower, and put black glitter on the stick part. Then I used some white organdy ribbon across the middle, and a white button in the middle of the flower. It took quite a while to make this card, I guess because it took me a while to cut the sticky page to fit under the flower.

No comments: