Sunday, February 8, 2009

Valentine's bags




I told my teaching assistant that I would make bags to hold our Valentine's. These were quick and easy to make, since I didn't want to spend much time on something we'll only use once most likely. I made one with Rose Red and Groovy Guava DP. I folded the Rose Red piece in half, then just inserted two sheets of Groovy Guava inside. I taped the Rose Red piece to the GGuava pieces, and then stapled up the sides. I ran a piece of Close to Cocoa DP through the Big shot using the

scallop circle die, and added a non SU flower sticker to it. The handles are Purely Pom. Satin Ribbon. The other bag I made the same way using Candy Lane DSP. I used the Top Note die to cut the birds out of the DP, and used Pink Pirouette striped Grosgrain for handles.

No comments: