Wednesday, February 25, 2009

working on stamp camp cards



I spent some time tonight planning and beginning to work on cards that I will be making for a camp in April. Most things I can't finish yet because I need NEW things from the Occasions mini to complete them. I can pre-order in March and then post the finished products. I was thinking of making this 3x3 card as one of the projects, but I think it's too simple. I stamped Pocket Silhouettes and punched it out with the largest square punch. I then put on a chipboard scallop square as an outer layer, with some RHR taffeta om the side. I might make some as place holders or something though. I will probably change the red pillow box and do a scallop bag instead with some new 5/8 in. white satin ribbon wrapped around the top.

No comments: