Saturday, February 14, 2009

Still trying out new stuff!










The first card I made as a request -using only Brilliant Blue and White. The polka dot paper is vellum from the new Taste of Textiles paper. The flower image is from the new set Central Park. I also used the new white Organdy ribbon. The second card is for Beate's WSC68. I'm so glad she's doing sketches again. I used Urban Garden DP with my circle Nesties. The rooster is from Rustic Rooster, which is a Hostess level 2. I stamped the french BG image from this set on the striped DP in Sahara Sand. The sentiment is from Really Retro, and I stamped it on a tag cut out from the Lots of Tags sizzlets. The last card's image is from Fifth Avenue Floral. The DP is Urban Oasis. And I also used a Soho Designer Hardware piece on it.

No comments: