Sunday, August 17, 2008

Finished Frame



I found some black alphabet stickers at Target last night, so I finished the wedding frame today. I also made a card with "Long Time Friend." The layout started out as another SC189, but then I decided I wanted to add some Hodgepodge Hardware with ribbon to the corner, and so I moved the image over. I used the color wheel to pick the colors since I can never match up the Bold Brights on my own. I like the colors it chose for me. I knew I wanted to use Lovely Lilac, and when I looked on the wheel, it suggested Sage Shadow and Summer Sun, so I used those. When I stamped the congratulations, it was crooked, so I stamped it again on a scrap of Soft Sky and put that over top of my crooked Congratulations. I added some yellow primas to the bottom corner with a yellow rhinestone brad in the center.

No comments: