Sunday, August 10, 2008

New Catty and Promo Start tomorrow :)

The new catalog and "Never Before Seen" promotion start tomorrow. I *hope* my catalog comes tomorrow so that I can place an order because picking and shipping are going to take forever! I know some things that I definitely want, but I want to place one big order so that I can maximize hostess benefits. Anyway, the card I made today is SC12. The stamp is from "Simple Pleasures" circa 1995. The sentiment (which you can barely see in this pic in Taken with Teal) says "Simple pleasures are life's greatest treasures." I used the Scallop Edge Punch along the bottom of the Close to Cocoa DSP, and added some HPH and ribbon to the corner. I colored the image with watercolor wonder crayons. I can't believe tomorrow is the first day of school :( I will be waiting to get home and look at the catalog online (or IRL if mine comes in the mail) all day long!

No comments: