Sunday, August 3, 2008

My Demo Site


On Aug. 11, with the beginning of the new catalog, Stampin' Up! will introduce online ordering. To place an order from me, you will be able to either send me an e-mail, or place an order yourself on my demo website. The prices, shipping, and benefits will be the same as in the catalog. If you order through stampinup.com but do not choose a demonstrator, and still want to order online, be aware that there will be higher prices and shipping charges, and no hostess benefits if you're placing a larger order. It's really to the customer's benefit to order straight from the demo's website. You'll also be able to order Decor Elements (new colors and designs coming) and Sizzix Big Shot items. Plus, you can check out the promotions that are going on. I just learned that 10 new stamp sets will be 15% off from Aug. 11- Sept. 30. (I already know I *need* 3 of them!) I just set it up, so I'm still learning how to add things to it. Hopefully I'll have it a bit more personalized when the new catalog starts in a week. The card I've posted today was a quick one that I had to make for a friend of my boyfriend's who had a family member pass away this week. I used Lovely as a Tree for the image, and some Soft Sky to add a bit of color.

No comments: