Saturday, August 16, 2008

SC189 and unfinished frame




I finally got my catalog today! And I got to see the holiday mini online. After going through both of those this morning, I spent the afternoon stamping. I used SC189 for the cards. The flower is from Oriental Garden. I used Very Vanilla craft ink (heat set) with the flourish from Priceless for the background. The second card's picture is from Changing Seasons. I watercolored it with watercolor crayons. The picture frame is from Michael's. I covered it with Rose Red DP. Then added chipboard, primas with rhinestone brads, and a hat pin with pearls and beads from the Pretties kit. I colored the chipboard pieces by pushing them onto the basic black pad. I added some Martha Stewart Self-adhesive pearls to the photo corners. I had to put a border around the photo because I tore the top edge of the paper when I was cutting it out with the craft knife. I'm going to add some words (together forever, happy for you...something like that) but I need to go buy some black letter stickers first. I need to make some scrapbook pages too, but that is for another day.

No comments: